Institute of Philosophy, Faculty of Philosophy, Jagiellonian University, Cracow
Winter & summer semesters 2020/21
Lectures: Tuesdays 5.30-7 p.m. (Dr hab. Piotr Łukowski, Prof. UJ)
1. Mondays 4-5.30 p.m.
2. Mondays 5.30-7 p.m.
3. Tuesdays 1-2.30 p.m.
- Translations (KRZ) – solutions
- Tautologies (KRZ) – solutions
- Defining logical connectives, DNF and CNF (KRZ)
- Rules (KRZ) – solutions
- Tautologies and rules (INT)
- Tautologies and rules (Ł3 & S4)
- Translations and quantifiers (KRP)
- Tautologies and rules (KRP)
- Elements of set theory (sets)
- Elements of set theory (relations)